Saturday, March 17, 2012

Laughing and Playing


Since we've had Ava, Dan has been looking for Engineering jobs. I love my job here, but if he gets a better job, we can get a bigger place and I could work less and see my baby and husband more, and Dan could be much happier too! We're excited to see what the future has to offer :)

Last night I was rocking Ava to sleep, and she looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back and we started laughing back and fourth for about 5 minutes! Best moment ever! I love her little laugh, its soooo cute and her gummer baby smile!

Right now Dan is snoring next to me in bed cuddling Ava, who is thinking about going to sleep too. I can't help but love my life in this moment :)

1 comment:

  1. I love her cheeks, but I am sure I would enjoy her laugh too.

    ReplyDelete